Monday, November 9, 2015

Process and Work


Though I have been admittedly negligent in my blog postings I have been working really hard!  I've been painting and drawing and designing for some new projects that will be announced in the future.

One thing I have been doing is posting Process Pics regularly to Instagram.  I've included a few in this post, but I highly recommend checking it out.  My Instagram user name is "Elizapainter" - (my middle name being Elizabeth.)   This is not about finished paintings, but about tools and sketches and studies and ideas and  - well, chronicling process... On an almost daily basis.

I've also been working out how to post from my iPad - I'm not at my computer too often but need to stay connected - obviously. Think I got it - by George.   Well - will see...

Been writing a lot too and some of those rumination a will be showing up in the future.

Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment