Thursday, January 28, 2016

Maui Open Studio

Maui Open Studios is beginning in less than two weeks!!!  I'm So excited!  Making paintings is generally such a solitary activity, so I really Love this event!  Talking story with everyone - old friends, amazing artists, new visitors...  I'll have materials at the ready for anyone who wants to try silver point drawing.  And lots of kisses 😉 - the chocolate kind of course  ðŸ˜Š  
I'll be in the Courtyard of the amazing Hui No'eau on Baldwin Ave in Makawao!  Please come visit me and all of the other incredible artists for the Upcountry Weekend:  February 13 - 14 from 11 am to 6 pm. 
The opening for the event is February 6th from 5 - 8 pm at the Pa'ina Culinary Arts Center at University of Hawaii Maui Campus in Kahului.  That will include artists from all three weekends so please come see us there!
Can't Wait!!! 😃
Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment