Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2nd - Ma'alaea Harbor


Day 2 of the 30 in 30 challenge.  Really fun!

Tried posting from the road today via my iPad as it's been a very busy day, but that just wasn't going to happen - just couldn't get enough signal (tough on Maui anyway) - even in hot spots, etc...  There must be a way - will persist!

Hasta mañana -
Paint pretty -

PS - Wow - I have to say I'm shocked at the harshness of the pic above.  It looks much better on Adobe Bridge on my computer and not too bad on my shop site - Hopperpaintings.com.  It is exactly the same file used on all sites.  Guess it's the way each site extrapolates the digital information - Yeesh....   Anyway - the original is much softer - far less contrast in the background - a far more cohesive image.  Just don't have time to color adjust for each site.


No comments:

Post a Comment